In honor of Brady - our Senior Formula was developed through Kat's years of experience with CBD and older dogs. Created for pets 6+ years old and entering their golden years, starting to slow down and maybe getting a little bit grouchy, our Happy Healthspan formula is a reliable way to promote long term health and enhance the immune response.
We include the perfect balance of CBD-rich hemp extract with cold-pressed hempseed, coconut, and green-lipped mussel oils for a healthy and tasty way to get greater enjoyment out of each day. What makes this formula even more special is its wide range of complementary botanicals, like Reishi mushroom, Gingko biloba, bilberry, hawthorn berry, and turmeric. Together, they work synergistically to aid cognition, eye health, immunity, and circulation.
For consistency you can depend on, calibrated medical-grade droppers offer easy-to-read measurements and repeatable dosages.
We've folded our premium hemp oil extract into proprietary blends of fat optimized for complete absorption and whole-body metabolism. For Brady's Happy Healthspan formula, we've selected natural products from around the world to complement our cannabinoids and promote long term health and homeostasis:
- Organic Turmeric extract: chock-full of curcuminoids and aromatic compounds, turmeric extract helps your pet maintain optimal health and homeostasis. Sourced directly from India, extracted from root and rhizome.
- Wild Reishi mushroom: fungi-fueled immune enhancing effects are delivered by exotic mushroom-based polysaccharides and tri-terpenes, natural biproducts of mushrooms wild-grown and harvested in the northeastern United States.
- Organic Gingko Biloba: potent polyphenols like bilobalide support a healthy brain and nervous system
- Organic Bilberry: a cousin to the blueberry, bilberry is packed with flavonoids that promote longterm eye health and function
- Organic Hawthorn berry: from USDA-certified organic berries, supports cardiovascular health and circulation through a wide-spectrum of beneficial natural compounds including quercetin
- Green lipped mussel: a New Zealand shellfish that naturally produces furan fatty acid to support joint flexibility and combat stiffness and soreness